If you would like to register to vote in Carroll County, you may do so by completing the Missouri Voter Registration Application.
Registering is the first step to voting. You can check your registration status, update your registration, or register for the first time using the resources below.
You may also register to vote in person at the County Clerk’s Office in the Carroll County Courthouse.
Carroll County Clerk’s Office
8 S Main, Suite 6
Carrollton, MO 64633
To be eligible to register to vote you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be a Missouri resident
- Be at least 17 ½ years of age (must be 18 to vote)
- Not be adjudged incapacitated by a court of law
- Not be confined under a sentence of imprisonment
- Not be on probation or parole after conviction of a felony, until finally discharged
- Not have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor connected with the right of suffrage